Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies. Like all proteins, collagen is made up of chains of amino acids that add strength and flexibility to our tissues. This is a very important component in bones, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and skin. It also protects our vital organs and muscles and part of the wall of blood vessels, cornea, teeth, gums, and scalp.
Over time, the production of this protein by the cells that generate it is reduced. Beginning in our 40's we produce half the amount of collagen as we did in adolescence. This brings about aging and a loss of flexibility in the tissues that contain collagen. We can slow down this process by following a diet rich in protein and taking high quality supplements such as Collagen-Flex by Intenergy.
Vitamin C is also important in the production of collagen. It helps to keep high levels of collagen and generally maintain good skin health. The greatest sources of this vitamin are fruits such as citrus, kiwis, tomatoes, and vegetables in the cabbage family.
Some of the benefits of taking collagen are:
- Helps skin adhere to the muscles thus preventing sagging in the body especially in the arms, legs and abdomen.
- Helps reduce pain, inflammation, and stiffness associated with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and gout.
- Assists in the repair of tissues found in cartilage.
- Strengthens bones, joints, and nails.
- Improves skin firmness and helps in wound healing.
- Strengthens hair.
- Aids the body to recover after exercise.
Collagen-Flex by Intenergy is the fountain of youth in a jar! If you wish to naturally and effectively minimize the effects of time on your body, use Collagen-Flex and within a few weeks you will see impressive results. Remember, take Collagen-Flex by Intenergy or don't take anything at all!!!