Collagen is a protein that is naturally produced in the body, but as we age, our body's ability to produce collagen decreases. This can lead to a variety of issues such as joint pain, wrinkles, and decreased skin elasticity. That's why many people choose to incorporate collagen supplements into their diet to help maintain healthy skin, hair, and joints. One way to do this is by adding a tablespoon of liquid collagen into your morning smoothie.
Smoothies are a great way to start your day because they are easy to make, customizable, and packed with nutrients. By adding a tablespoon of liquid collagen to your smoothie, you can further boost the health benefits of this delicious drink.
One type of collagen supplement that has gained popularity in recent years is marine collagen. Marine collagen is derived from fish and has been shown to have a higher absorption rate than other types of collagen supplements. It also contains important amino acids that are beneficial for skin and joint health.
Here's a simple smoothie recipe that incorporates one tablespoon of our Marine Collagen Glow:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon Marine Collagen Glow
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Ice (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust sweetness as needed with honey or vanilla extract.
- If you prefer a thicker consistency, add ice and blend again until desired thickness is achieved.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
This smoothie is packed with nutrients from the almond milk, frozen fruit, and Marine Collagen Glow. By starting your day with a collagen smoothie, you can help support healthy skin, hair, and joints. Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Glow is an excellent choice for a collagen supplement because it has a high absorption rate and contains important amino acids that It's also a great way to start your day or refuel after a workout. Enjoy!